Vermont National Guard Logo Contact Us

Military Records Request:

To request military records, please complete a Standard Form 180. At a minimum, please include Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Place of Birth.

There are two options to send the request.

  1. Fax to 802-338-3298.
  2. Mail to:

    ATTN: Records Branch
    789 Vermont National Guard Rd
    Colchester, VT 05446

For ANG members who were discharged, separated, or retired AFTER Oct. 1, 2004, please create an account and request your military record via or call the Air Reserve Personnel Center at 1-800-525-0102.  For those who were discharged, separated, or retired BEFORE Oct. 1, 2004, please request your military record by submitting a Standard Form 180.

Contact Form
F-35 Noise FAQ/Comments
Range Ops Comments
Vermont Army National Guard Recruiting
  • 802-338-3174
Vermont National Guard Public Affairs Office
  • 802-338-3000 Option 3,
Medical Readiness Clinic
  • 802-338-3404
ID Card Section
  • 802-338-3419
Army Education Office
  • 802-338-3378
Army Incentives Office
  • 802-338-3710
Army Retirement Services
  • 802-338-3139
Records Branch Manager-Records Request
  • 802-338-3138

Do not transmit any sensitive Personally Identifiable Information, such as your Social Security Number, via the contact form below. Any forms requiring sensitive PII should be faxed or mailed to the recipient.

For faster response, please include your phone number.

Noise Complaint forms for CEATS and the F-35 Program have been moved to their respective pages.

Additional Forms:

SF-180 - Request Pertaining to Military Records

DD2870 - Medical Records Request

DD2536 - Armed Forces Public Events Request Form

DD2535 - Request for Military Aerial Support

A4881-R - Agreement for the Loan of U.S. Army Materiel

A4881-6-R - Request and Approval for Loan or Lease of Equipment and Loan or Lease Agreement